Focus on Italian CinemaPublished: 8 June 2012
The BUFVC’s Viewfinder Online magazine continues its focus on films and filmmakers from the Italian peninsula with reviews of the latest books, DVDs and Blu-rays. Some of the latest to be published on the http://bufvc.ac.uk/viewfinder website include:
- Directory of World Cinema: Italy reviewed by Sarah Forgacs here
- Pasolini’s groundbreaking film Accattone (reviewed here)
- Pasolini’s The Gospel According to Matthew (here)
- Antonioni, Centenary Essays reviewed by Giulia Baso here
- Dr Russ Hunter reviews Howard Hughes’ Cinema Italiano here.
For further reviews and articles from Viewfinder Online, visit http://bufvc.ac.uk/viewfinder