The BUFVC organises a number of events throughout the year.
All BUFVC events are primarily aimed at teaching staff, researchers, curriculum professionals, librarians, copyright officers, media services and IT staff and anyone else involved with moving image and sound in education (excl. the Learning on Screen Awards, which is open to all).
Upcoming events include:
Previous events include:
- Broadcast & Copyright in Education (inc. BUFVC AGM), 29 November 2013
- Learning on Screen Awards 2013, 18 April 2013
- Get Creative >> Raising awareness of moving image & sound content in your institution (incl. BUFVC AGM), 7 December 2012
- Learning on Screen Awards 2012
- The Key to More Access & BUFVC Open Afternoon (incl. BUFVC AGM)
- Learning on Screen Conference and Awards 2011
- Power of the VHS II (incl. BUFVC AGM)
- ERA Plus – The Benefits Explained
- Learning on Screen Conference and Awards 2010
Update on Learning on Screen
From 2012 the Learning on Screen Conference will no longer take place in March/April. It will be replaced by a number of smaller meetings provided throughout the year on hot topics and need-to-know information. This move will ensure the BUFVC can pass on important information and changes in moving image and sound within education as efficiently as possible and is supported by feedback gained from recent events.
The Learning on Screen Awards will continue to be held in March/April each year.
Are you interested in sponsoring one of the BUFVC’s annual events? Please contact Sarah Allen-Reading for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7393 1512