The BUFVC organises a number of events throughout the year.
All BUFVC events are primarily aimed at teaching staff, researchers, curriculum professionals, librarians, copyright officers, media services and IT staff and anyone else involved with moving image and sound in education (excl. the Learning on Screen Awards, which is open to all).
- BUFVC, from Shakespeare to Science – supporting best practice in student engagement (including the BUFVC AGM 2015), Friday 27th November 2015
- Sourcing Media Resources, Wednesday 9th December 2015
- Can I do this? Copyright, Licensing & Best Practice, Thursday 10th December 2015
- Learning on Screen Awards 2016, Thursday 28th April 2016
Previous events include
- Learning on Screen 2015, Thursday 23 April 2015
- Across space and time (inc. BUFVC AGM), Friday 28 November 2014
- Enhancing the learning experience with AV content: licences, quality and value for money. Wednesday 25 June (Manchester), Thursday 26 June (London)
- Learning on Screen 2014, 24 April 2014
- Broadcast & Copyright in Education (inc. BUFVC AGM), 29 November 2013
- Learning on Screen Awards 2013, 18 April 2013
- Get Creative >> Raising awareness of moving image & sound content in your institution (incl. BUFVC AGM), 7 December 2012
- Learning on Screen Awards 2012
- The Key to More Access & BUFVC Open Afternoon (incl. BUFVC AGM)
- Learning on Screen Conference and Awards 2011
- Power of the VHS II (incl. BUFVC AGM)
- ERA Plus – The Benefits Explained
- Learning on Screen Conference and Awards 2010
Are you interested in sponsoring one of the BUFVC’s annual events? Please email email@example.com or call 020 7393 1512
Find out more about the awards and enter now.
From Shakespeare to Science: supporting best practice in student engagement (including the BUFVC AGM 2015)
This one-day conference will focus on how moving image and sound can be used to enhance student engagement.