Using AV to Support Whole School ImprovementPublished: 15 December 2015
We are inviting school teachers and Senior Leadership Teams to our free conference, Using AV to Support Whole School Improvement, a day focused on providing Senior Leadership Teams with fresh ideas to take back to the classroom.
Our event will explore how your school can effectively use innovative audiovisual content, supporting improvements in student attainment, engagement and helping the delivery of outstanding lessons.
The day will feature a number of thought-provoking sessions, and all delegates will leave with a free trial of BoB, providing access to a wealth of relevant educational content that can easily be incorporated into lessons.
Sessions throughout the day include:
- Franzi Florack, Education Consultant, notdeadfish, on using moving image toboost pupil literacy levels
- Two interactive ‘micro-teach’ sessions on using BoB to teach Shakespeare and STEM subjects
- The launch of BoB’s Digital Shakespeare Project, with Anita Kerwin-Nye, notdeadfish
- Practical demonstrations of the BoB resource with teachers who use it on a daily basis
- Dr. Alex Baratta, University of Manchester, on using film to foster critical thinking
- ERA hosting a special session on ‘Keeping it Legal’
- Networking opportunities throughout the day
The event takes place on Monday 25 January 2016, 10am to 4pm at CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH.
Tickets are free but for cancellations less than 24 hours before the event or no shows the organiser reserves the right to charge full event costs at £95 per place.
For more information contact email@example.com. Tickets are capped at 60 and allocated on first come first served basis.
Please note that this event was originally due to take place on the 2 November 2015.