Viewfinder Online – new reviewsPublished: 3 April 2012
Viewfinder Online is the BUFVC’s new web journal devoted to the latest in audio-visual media.
Some of the most recent reviews published online include:
- Dr Brian Hoyle’s overview of the DVD debut of Ken Russell’s controversial The Devils.
- Dr Alexander Beaumont reviews the latest release in the British Library ‘Spoken Word’ series, English and Irish Writers Read their Own Work.
- Lucy Bolton looks at 100 Ideas that Changed Film, a bold new look at the history of cinema.
- Jonathan Rigby celebrated Her Private Hell, the latest in the BFI Flipside series rescuing UK movies from critical oblivion.
- Dr Felicity J Colman reviews the new edition of AL Rees’ A History of Experimental Film & Video.
- Professor James Chapman looks at three seperate versions of the classic Orson Welles Film Noir, Touch of Evil.
Viewfinder Online is available at: http://bufvc.ac.uk/viewfinder