Patrick Riley rape and murder trial
- Patrick Riley rape and murder trial
- News report; Interview
- TX Date
- 11 Mar 1986
- Year of production
- Play audio
- To listen to the audio files, please log in.
- Tim Crook reports on the sentencing of Patrick Riley, acquitted of the murder of Leonie Darnley but convicted on other charges, including rape. Includes interview with Detective Superintendent Robert Shutt(?).
- Tim Crook; Robert Shutt(?)
- London; Crime; Women; Homicide; Children (age group); Weapons; Trials; Judges; Rape; Sentencing; Indecent assault; Mr Justice Payne; Leonie Darnley; Patrick Riley
The copyright of audio recordings in the LBC / IRN Digitisation Archive is owned by Global Radio UK Ltd.
This record has been viewed 746 times.