Schools Enhanced Premier Membership
This subscription is £1893 plus VAT at the rate of 20%.
It brings an institution into membership and offers benefits to all staff.
- access to BUFVC’s Information Service which answers your queries by telephone or email
- up to 150 DVD copies of formerly broadcast television and radio selected from the Off-Air Recording Back-Up Service – from BBC1, BBC2, BBC3, BBC4, BBC Radio 4, ITV, Channel Four, Five, More4, BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio 4 Extra
- access to TRILT (Television and Radio Index for Learning and Teaching) for all staff and students (requires appropriate authentication mechanism)
- use of the TRILT online ordering system to request programmes from the Off-Air Recording Back-Up Service
- 50 copies of the quarterly magazine Viewfinder for local distribution
- substantial discounts on registration costs for attending selected BUFVC courses, conferences and events (applicable to all staff in the member institution)
- discounts for use of BUFVC facilities, including the meeting and projection room
- free use for one day per membership year of the BUFVC meeting and projection room (excludes additional costs such as catering)
- optional upgrade for use of BoB National for institutions holding an ERA+ licence
N.B. Schools do not have voting rights. Institutions at this level of membership are able to ‘carry over’ any unused membership benefits for use in the following membership year. These may not be carried over for more than one year and no more than 100 off-air recording requests may be carried from one year to the next.
To inquire about membership, please contact us by telephone on + 44 (0)20 7393 1500 or by email.
All applications for membership should be made by letter to the Chief Executive of the BUFVC and must be formally approved by the Executive Committee before acceptance. The letter should come from the director or other appropriate person (where applicable) and should, if possible, name the representative proposed.