Individual and Independent Researcher Members
Those not working in UK HE/FE and requiring access to our information, publications, courses and events at discounted member rates, can take out a personal subscription aimed at independent and individual researchers.
This is available at two rates: one with access to the TV & Radio Index database (TRILT), and one without.
- Access to our information service which answers your queries by telephone, email or in person
- Access to TRILT (Television and Radio Index for Learning and Teaching) which is optional for Researcher Members (see rates below)
- A subscription to our quarterly magazine Viewfinder
- Discounts on registration costs for our courses, conferences and events
- Discounts on our publications
- Discounts to use our facilities, including our meeting and projection room
The annual rates are:
Overseas Researchers from outside the UK may take out membership – the rate is £93.50.
Researchers representing or working for institutions are not eligible and will need to request Corporate Membership
To inquire about membership, please contact us by telephone on + 44 (0)20 7393 1500 or by email.