Associate Membership is available to non-commercial institutions that are not ERA-licensed members. Typically these include overseas educational institutions and UK libraries, museums and charities. Associate members have the same same access to services and discounts as those in Standard Membership but as they do not have the ERA licence they cannot request copies of Television and Radio programmes from our Off-Air Recordings Back-Up Service.
- Access to our information service which answers your queries by telephone or email
- Access to TRILT (Television and Radio Index for Learning and Teaching) for all staff and students (requires appropriate authentication mechanism)
- Copies of the quarterly magazine Viewfinder for local distribution
- Discounts on registration costs for attending our courses, conferences and events
- Discounts on our publications
- Discounts for use of our facilities, including the meeting and projection room
Annual UK Associate rate: £484 + VAT
Annual overseas Associate rate: £209 + VAT
To inquire about membership, please contact us by telephone on + 44 (0)20 7393 1500 or by email.