Why sponsor the Learning on Screen Awards 2014?
Gain recognition and raise your company profile within the education sector, cultural sector and TV and film industry. Sponsors will benefit from effective promotion throughout the awards process (pre, during and post awards) from Autumn 2013 – Spring 2014.
The Learning on Screen Awards 2013 will take place at the BFI Southbank, London on the evening of Thursday 24 April 2014. The awards ceremony is followed by a networking drinks reception.
Meet and build relationships with industry professionals, education specialists and shortlisted teams (approx. 140 attendees). The shortlisted teams include: broadcasters, production companies, museums, publishers, charities, libraries and student film producers (undergraduate; postgraduate and further education).
For a full list of winners from the Learning on Screen Awards 2013 see here.
Support an established but evolving awards ceremony, organised by an innovative and highly recognised charity within the education sector.
Types of Sponsorship available
- Event Sponsor Packages (Gold, Silver & Bronze)
- Networking Drinks Reception Sponsor
- Event Programme Sponsor
Benefits vary for each package, but may include:
- sponsors’ logo engraved on award
- a place on the judging panel
- ticket(s) to award ceremony and networking drinks reception
- a link to company on awards webpage
- profiling of company throughout pre and post awards promotion
- company branding at event
- company profile and logo within event programme
- recognition during awards ceremony presentation
Download the Learning on Screen Awards Sponsorship Brochure here.
For details regarding the award categories see here.
Please note: The BUFVC welcomes all sponsorship proposals for the Learning on Screen Awards, including in-kind sponsorship and media partnerships.
If you are interested in any of the above sponsorship packages, or wish to discuss alternative sponsorship, please contact Sarah Allen-Reading, Marketing & Events Manager by email or +44 (0)207 393 1512