Copyright Clearance for Print, Broadcast and Multimedia Production
The essential one-day course for those needing to copy, use and provide access to existing third party content in their work, delivered by expert practitioners in the field.
Presented by Alma Hales, Head of Intellectual Property at the Open University and Bernadette Attwell, former Deputy Head of Intellectual Property at the Open University and co-owner of Copy-Right Consultants Ltd with Alma Hales, the course will provide participants with an up-to-date and clear understanding of how to approach the process of rights clearance.
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- types of works which are protected
- rights ownership and licensing
- the status of copyright exceptions
- the meaning of ‘fair dealing’
- the process of rights clearance
- how to administer the clearance process
For further details and to book a place, click here.